Housing & Lodging
Participants are responsible for arranging their own lodging during the conference week.
There are many lodging possibilities in Napa. It’s best to make reservations as soon as you can, since beds tend to fill up during the summer and economical options are limited.
In walking distance of the Napa Valley College main campus:
- The Hampton Inn
- Best Western Plus Inn at the Vines
Nearby in Napa (short drive or bus ride):
- Marriott Napa
- Embassy Suites
- Napa River Inn
- SpringHill Suites (Evans Airport Service will not stop here)
Hotels in American Canyon are within driving distance to the Conference, but we recommend you bring a car (Evans Shuttle Service does not stop in American Canyon):
- Fairfield Inn
- Holiday Inn Express
For more information: Napa Hotel Guide
Further resources for finding lodging:
- Napa Valley Reservations is a free, locally-owned central reservation service for lodging in the area. The service can match you with lodging that suits your preferences and budget.
- VisitNapaValley.com is the county-wide tourism site, offering lodging listings for the city of Napa and other areas of the Valley.
- NapaValley.com is another tourism site offering comprehensive listings for lodging and other amenities.
- Airbnb.com and VRBO.com list vacation rentals in the Valley.
To defray lodging costs, consider partnering with another participant to share a double hotel/motel room, or forming a group to consider vacation rental options. You may connect with other participants via our Google Group, to which you’ll be invited upon confirmation of attendance.
We have campus-wide free WiFi and PCs available for public use in the College’s library. There is a student bookstore on campus and an Office Depot in walking distance in case you need any computer supplies.
Clothing and weather
The weather in the Napa Valley can vary from the 90s during the day to the 50s at night and early in the morning, so bring a range of clothing. Dress for all events is casual.