Daniel Orozco’s stories have appeared in The Best American Short Stories, The Best American Mystery Stories, The Best American Essays, and the Pushcart Prize Anthology, as well as in magazines such as Harper’s, Zoetrope: All-Story, McSweeney’s, Ecotone, and Story Quarterly. In 2011, he won a Whiting Award for Orientation and Other Stories. A former Stegner Fellow and Jones Lecturer at Stanford, Orozco has taught creative writing at the University of Iowa Writers’ Workshop, and is Associate Professor Emeritus at the University of Idaho.
- Orientation and Other Stories: https://www.readersbooks.com/book/9780865478718
- FSG – Work in Progress: “Orientation”
- Writers’ Workshop, Interview with Daniel Orozco
- The Master’s Review, Interview: Daniel Orozco
- High Country News, “Daniel Orozco Is Out of the Office”
- Fiction Writers’ Review, “Find Your Metaphor: An Interview with Daniel Orozco”
- Superstition [review], “Daniel Orozco”